miércoles, 3 de agosto de 2011

I know I havent been updating here much...as a matter of fact, I havent been updating at all (don't tell anyone...but I forgot my password)
A lot of things have happened in this time, life is sweet, winder is cold down in south america, but....let's just get to the most important part of this post.


Squeek has moved to Onyx Noir, and hopefully will be there for a long while ^^
(Come visit, I put up a lil photo gallery there)



The FTLO hunt is going on at the moment. It's a bit different from the normal sort of hunts, you need to find an item being solf at the store that costs 1L and inside you'll find said item, the hunt item, a clue and a lm to the next store. Meaning you get two items instead of one^^


And this is Squeek's gift for the hunt:




Both the bikini and matching flower will be in the box ^^


And for now, that's it, I hope you have a nice day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario