domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

52 weeks of color: week two: Blue

So going on with Luna Jubilee's challenge. This week's came out a lil late...but still on time I believe, it's been a busy week so I couldn't sit to write on this sooner. It's still cold in my part of the world, and I just seem to have the need to put winterwear on almost every outfit, but it also has to do with my little obsession with layers.

So, here it is, week two: Blue





Skin: Rotten Toe- Doll Skin (group gift, join the group(15L), then click the sign to get it ^^)
Hair: Mikan- Zoe
Shirt: Somnia - Dilligaf tee
Skirt: Honey Kitty - polka dot flower skirt (old hunt gift)
Coat: *FIR & MNA* Duffle Coat
Socks: Emery- Socks (free)
Boots: Iren - DSN Hunt (old hunt gift)
Hat: Ay.line - Tulip hat
Scarf: Theosophy- Tycroes Scarf



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario