jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

Kusama inspired culture shock





No, I don't know if the dress is inspired by Kusama or it's just a happy coincidence..but I love Yayoi Kusama's work, (check her out! ), and when I saw this dress, it just made me think of her.
It's all about polkadots, it comes with a veil/mask a ring, and in three other colors. The floating spheres around it can be detached, but it's so appealing complete. It turns it into more than a cute dress. Though it's stilla  cute dress on its own, It's slightly sheer, yet all your 'private' parts are covered neatly.









Skin: Mariko - Lynn (lucky board item)
Hair: Elikatira- Charmed
Lipstick: Redbird- Pinup Lips  (Culture Shock item)
Dress: *SoliDea FoliEs* - Shock Dress  (Culture Shock item)
Mask: *SoliDea FoliEs* - Shock Mask (Culture Shock item)


have a nice day!












1 comentario:

  1. Thank you so much for this nice post! It was a surprise for me see the great work of Kusama, and yes is just a happy coincidence! I'm really proud my work let you think at so good artist.
    thank you :***
    Mila

    ResponderEliminar