miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2012






It's the last day of Vintage Fair, so you still have a chance to go see what sl designers have put out there for you ^^

Click here to get to the store list and landmarks


I really had fun with this outfit, it was out of my usual outfits, so I tried to go somewhere different with the whole thing..yet I pretty much feel I still look like myself..but that's not something bad neither ^^-
IThe  skin from Funka combined great with the hairband from Izzie's (the headband and bracelets are gifts at Vintage Fair). 






Skin: ! .::FUNKA::. ! GLORYA ! (Vintage Fair)
Hair: [INK] Hair___NATUM ::White-
Tights+Top+legwarmers: Lush By CoCo: Flash Dance Look -
Shorts: [Crash Republic] Second Hand Shorts (Union Jack) 1   (vintage fair)
Accesories: Izzie's- 80's Headband and Rinbow bangles  (Vintage Fair Gift)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario