sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

Vintage Fair is about ending, but not yet gone, you still have until the 29th to visit it

Click here to get to the store list and landmarks

I'm not a pink person, but for some reason I felt like trying something soft and feminine, and this is what I came up with...  pastels...pastels that would have embarrassed my sl av two years ago, but that now feel pretty good to wear (yes..SL has made me rediscover there's more than black clothes in life ^^)  The skin is from Modish, and it comes in different tones and with and without cleavage, and I don't know why, I really believe its knees are adorable.




Skin: ::Modish::Tomoko Pale (Vintage Fair) 
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Brigitte Mesh Hair - Vanilla pudding 
Sweater: dfo! like a fox sweater (sky blue) 
Skirt: ::{u.f.o}::on a windy day - coral 
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - 1950s Heels Reptile Pink&Brown (Vintage Fair) 
Necklace: (AMD) Eccentric Pencil Necklace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario